Old 20-05-2009, 04:00 AM posted to rec.gardens
Jeff[_14_] Jeff[_14_] is offline

Default Garden tasks just for today.... What are yours ?

Bill wrote:
Got around to transplanting about 30 baby hellebores. Looked at milky
spore and said wait for a decent rain. Got a wheelbarrow replacement
tire half the size needed. Decided to sharpen a few hand tools as it is
about 65 F. and oak pollen says get out and about. Might organize a
little bit about the small patio but I know might means perhaps future
son in low may offer to help out )

It had been raining so there was no need to water. The zuchini had
gotten knocked over so I staked that up and re staked the tomatoes.

After such an exhausting morning there was nothing left to do but
have a glass of 12 year old Chivas Regal on the patio overlooking the
garden with my neighbor. I love gardening.

BTW, I've encouraged the neighbor to get into gardening also.

Jeff

Bill meanwhile house dad tasks remind me of the sirens from Odysseys
way back home travails.