Old 20-05-2009, 04:17 AM posted to rec.gardens
Zootal[_4_] Zootal[_4_] is offline

Default Garden tasks just for today.... What are yours ?

35 tomatoes need to go into the ground. Two pounds of seed potatoes need to
be planted. Need to pick up replacement tiller handle tomorrow because the
miserable piece of crud handle broke after 2 years. Considering reseeding
peppers and eggplants because they are just sitting there doing nothing.
Need to examine cabbages because something is eating the seedlings so fast
I'm afraid I'm going to loose them all. Canna lillies need weeding and
mulching as do roses. Strawberry patch is a write off because I just don't
have time to weed and care for it. And it is time to plant squash and cukes.
Not quite warm enough for corn or beans.

Back grass needs to be mowed again. Front is looking a bit long. Need to
finish putting up front fence - posts are cemented in ground, just need to
nail up boards. Truck has a yard of mushroom compost that needs to be hauled
to it's final resting place.

And with that, I think I'll go back inside and play another round of L4D and
pretend like there is no garden...

"Bill" wrote in message

Got around to transplanting about 30 baby hellebores. Looked at milky
spore and said wait for a decent rain. Got a wheelbarrow replacement
tire half the size needed. Decided to sharpen a few hand tools as it is
about 65 F. and oak pollen says get out and about. Might organize a
little bit about the small patio but I know might means perhaps future
son in low may offer to help out )

Bill meanwhile house dad tasks remind me of the sirens from Odysseys
way back home travails.

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Not all who wander are lost.