Old 20-05-2009, 06:02 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
sherwin dubren sherwin dubren is offline

Default Wal mart cutting back on seeds.

phorbin wrote:
In article ,

Why don't you boycott something practical like Citgo
gas owned by that American hater Chavez?

Ah well, I figure boycotting anything Walmart or Monsanto is about as
practical as one can get. Getting two at once doubles the good karma.

As for Chavez I dunno about you but we're already boycotting oil and
fossil fuels as much as we can. ...no car. ...use bike for everywhere in
easy reach. ... use bus, inter-city bus or train for most other travel.
...rent car or pickup occasionally for practical purposes. And we don't
have car payments, insurance, maintenance and fuel expenses. ---Just
thinking about it gives me a glow of satisfaction.

If you don't want to be held hostage, you have to prove that you don't
need what the other guy is selling.

If you can't prove it, he won't believe you and try to sucker you.

So all you have to do is prove you can run your country without oil.

Working it out should take about a week.

Where did you say you lived, New York City? How does renting a car
help the pollution problem?

Sherwin