Old 14-04-2003, 08:32 PM
Bill

Default Concrete Ponds?

"Brian Albrecht" wrote in message
We've had a pond for a few years - flexible liner and lots of small river
rocks. I find it to be a pain cleaning all the rocks (remove, clean, etc).

We are thinking that it might be easier to put concrete over the liner

with
river rocks embedded in it. This would make cleaning every year much

easier
than dealing with several hundred pounds of loose rocks.

Any issues with doing this?

Alkaline. I think there are ways to seal it or to leech it but it starts
off very strong. I started two ponds with cement and it took months for the
levels to straighten out. Pool cement (hydraulic?) is probably better but
very expensive.

---