Old 20-05-2009, 01:37 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
phorbin phorbin is offline

Default Wal mart cutting back on seeds.

In article ,
says...

Where did you say you lived, New York City? How does renting a car
help the pollution problem?

I was talking about boycotting oil.

If one chooses to use a car once a year or once every 5 years, as
opposed to the more usual 365 days a year, at least twice a day and on
vacation, and three hours in a traffic jam, then one's oil consumption
is minimal.

In context pollution wasn't an issue even though it's pretty clear that
it is one of my considerations and that if everyone followed my
lifestyle, cities would be quieter and more livable.

If you don't want to be held hostage to your perceived need for oil, you
have to prove, and continue to prove, that you don't need it. --
Otherwise the oil thugs will drain you dry.

Energy security among other things, means you can tell the thugs to
gfthemselves because you don't need it.

Oh... and I'm Canadian. ...London ON, a pop. 300,000 mid-Southwestern
ON. city ...Zone 5.