Old 20-05-2009, 11:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_3_] joevan[_3_] is offline

Default Just coming out today. - DSC_2689.jpg

On Wed, 20 May 2009 15:42:49 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Lovely! I like the backlit effect. Do you grow this on your roof garden?
Cheers Wendy
"joevan" wrote in message
.. .
First bloom just this afternoon and 4 more from the same pot to open
soon.

This has been inside all winter and has not made it outside as of yet.
It has been cool here so far and I am enjoying the weather.
It sits just inside the back sliding door of the kitchen which leads
to the second floor roof deck.