Old 14-04-2003, 08:56 PM
Jim

Default snails

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003 17:30:03 GMT, "Norma Briggs"
wrote:

A few years ago, I could have never imagined going outside with a flash
light in the middle of the night...now I can see clearly that this is
war....lol...me against the snails. I am human, surely I can outsmart them.
I can also see my kids and neighbors thinking I am nuts....

Several years I couldn't figure out why my peas would sprout one day,
be *totally* gone the next. Finally went to the garden with
flashlight & empty plastic peanut butter container. There were so
many slugs in the garden that I filled the container two nights in a
row. Finally made a dent in the population but also converted to
slug/snail bait (all's fair in war)

You can outsmart them, but they *vastly* outnumber you. Remember to
remove/change any places they may hide during the day.

Good luck out there!

rest snipped

Jim