Old 21-05-2009, 05:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Basketweaver Basketweaver is offline

Default Help save the rain forest. please!

As a breast cancer survivor and as part of my daily computer routine, I
click here
http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/c...faces?siteId=2
By clicking, you help fund mammograms for women in need. Your click is paid
for by site sponsors. Shop with the sponsors and generate more funds for
the cause.

During the month of May, if a goal of 250 clicks is met sponsors will fund
100 additional mammograms. With only 11 days left, we are only 50% there.
So please click everyday!

While there, I click on the other five tabs (causes) displayed across the
top of the screen. Hunger, child health, literacy, rainforest and animal
rescue are the other causes that you can support with a simple click.

Thanks!
Pam