Old 22-05-2009, 02:28 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] Algier@karie.com is offline

Default Generic Shark Upright Widepath Vacuum Cleaner Bags, 10pk

List Price:$9.99
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000FKJ57Y
Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000FKJ57Y

My mother was having a hard time finding these vacuum bags so I it was nice when I could find them for her on Amazon.
These are Micro-Lined Envirocare bags designed to fit Shark Widepath upright vacuum cleaners, made by Euro-Pro. These bags are substantially better quality then standard paper bags, and contain electrostatic material to capture micro-scopic materials.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Shark XSD204 4 Bags, 1 Belt, 2 Exhaust Filters for Shark UV204:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000070IBN
Brita 35503 Pitcher Replacement Filters, 3-Pack:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00004SU18