Old 22-05-2009, 10:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Lidl tub of wildflower seeds

On May 21, 10:48*pm, Martin wrote:
On Thu, 21 May 2009 14:34:54 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France

wrote:
On May 21, 10:26*pm, Martin wrote:
On Thu, 21 May 2009 12:19:36 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France

wrote:
On May 21, 7:30*pm, aquachimp
wrote:

On 2009-05-21 15:28:17 +0100, aquachimp

On 2009-05-21 13:34:47 +0100, aquachimp
said:

I scattered the contents of one of these in a couple of small areas
and find there's now an interesting range of plants , but I have lost
the tub. So, if anyone has a lidl tub of wildflowers, could you please
post the list of it's contents (other than: seeds, 100%);
Thanks.

Have you asked Lidl? *Their head office might still have it on a stock
list somewhere.
Sachawww.hillhousenursery.com
Exotic plants, shrubs & perennials
South Devon

I've tried their website; No use.

So did I out of curiosity. *It's not a very helpful one in the garden
sense. *I think you'll have to email 'someone'.
Sachawww.hillhousenursery.com
Exotic plants, shrubs & perennials
South Devon- Hide quoted text -

A curiosity qs fqr as sites go. Not really at all helpful when wanting
to check on a product that is not featured on promotion; No search
facility. Sucks in fact.
And, but for the products of the dqy and language, the flemish one is
just as useless.
But I did find this elsewhere;http://www.americanmeadows.com/Quick...WildflowerHowT...
Maybe if I find that list someday (:

I'm going into Issoire at the weekend I will call into Lidl to see if
they have any

Jx on sale.

With a P mute?
--

Martin

Eh? *Martin I can't keep up with you when I am ready to go to bed,
shattered, this dog and I are fit! night.

'Issoire P mute. There is no P in Issoire a bit like F in cod.
--

Martin

LOL your wit escapes me at times.

Judith