Old 14-04-2003, 09:20 PM
Judy Rigby

Default Neighbours

In article , MG
writes

...you can arrange to view your deeds from the BS. They may charge a
small fee though as everyone wants to take more and more from us even
though they have already charged us in the first place!

Thanks very much

It's all getting more Byzantine by the second. While the land's council
owned, maintenance of it is the responsibility of the tenants. Who are
the electricity board and the water board, both of whom have stations on
it, and who say there are "politics" between them as to who'll DO
anything. I've lodged formal customer complaints with both ... & water
have cracked first with a promise to get their gardening contractors in
to remove the tree roots that caused the damage. With any luck they'll
have the wall down in the process, which'll rather settle who is to put
it right again, I feel ...

I inspected things from the other side when 2 water engineers turned up,
& it's *so* obvious how the damage was caused that were it not for the
risk of speaking too soon, I might say I don't anticipate any problems
other than the usual delays in sorting this out ...

--
Judy
http://members.lycos.co.uk/bluelotusrising/index.html