Old 22-05-2009, 03:49 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Heirloom Apples

In article ,
sherwin dubren wrote:

Billy wrote:
In article ,
sherwin dubren wrote:

FarmI wrote:
That is why there are huge screams here everytime there is a threat to
our
biosecurity. That is why the recent Free Trade agreement made beteween
the
US and Australia caused conniption fits here.
Australia seems like an interesting place to visit, but I am not going
to move my orchard there.

Sherwin

Earth to Doo. Earth to Doo. Hello! No one thought you were going to move
your orchard to Australia, repeat "no one". Can you please stop
embarrassing us?

BillyGoat,

You miss the whole point of this thread.

The original sender did not specify where he lived, and Australia
would not have been my first guess. When someone claims results for
orchard maintenance, they are meaningless in this case where the
pests in question are not a problem.

Does that penetrate your thick skull?

Sherwin

How long has FarmI been posting here, Doo? Not much of an observer are
you? IIRC the thread started with a visit to a nursery (or its catalog)
where there was some 300 varieties of heirloom apples.

Done any gardening lately?
--

- Billy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En2TzBE0lp4