Old 22-05-2009, 05:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gordon H[_3_] Gordon H[_3_] is offline

Default Is this tree likely to be a threat?

In message , Christina Websell
writes

Travellers are a proper nuisance here, they want to prune my conifers or
offer to take away "my old car" or replace my drive which I spent a lot of
money on 5 years ago.
My old car? The one I use every day FGS.

Tina

My tumble dryer is just inside the up-and-over door of my garage, and I
leave the door half-way closed when it's running.
One day I was hailed by a man passing in a scruffy lorry who asked if I
wanted to get rid of "that old dryer"! I said something rude to him.
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply