Old 22-05-2009, 05:53 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,uk.rec.gardening
Martin[_4_] Martin[_4_] is offline

Default Doctors Warn: Avoid GM Food.

Cynic wrote:
On 22 May 2009 15:36:51 GMT, Bert Hyman wrote:

Almost all the water on earth has been here for eons, being continually
cycled through the earth, rivers, oceans and sky, and over the millions
of years coming into contact with every element and compound in
existence.

As such, every drop of water that comes out of my tap must then be a
homeopathic cure for every disease known to man.

Only if water retains its purported homeopathic qualities after
passing through both its non-liquid states *and* also retains those
qualities in the presence of contaminents. I have no idea what
homeopaths have to say on that subject, but I suspect that they would
say that the act of passing through a gasseous state and condensing
back to distilled water destroys all homeopathic properties it may
have had, and that homeopathic qualities are destroyed if the water is
contaminated by substances other than extremely low amounts of the
homeopathic material.

It's not just low amounts, it's zero amounts. The quantity is well below
the Avogadro limit.