Old 22-05-2009, 04:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Maroochy \(in London\) Maroochy \(in London\) is offline

Default Orchid Gardens, Singapore Botanical Gardens-3296

Basketweaver wrote:
Barbara, I finally found time to look at your trip photos on flickr. Every
shot is gorgeous.
This one of the orchids is to die for! Safe travels back to Oz. Pam

Thank you so much Pam. I have to be honest, as much as I have enjoyed my
holiday, 3 weeks was too long, I can't wait to get back home. LOL I think it
will take me a few months to sort through all the photos I've taken. :-)