Old 22-05-2009, 06:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Hamer Family Hamer Family is offline

Default Lidl tub of wildflower seeds

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ look like pot marigolds to me

--
Mark Hamer
www.another-way.co.uk

I don't want to arrive at my grave in an attractive and well preserved body,
hopefully I will be skidding in
sideways, Gin and Tonic in one hand -- Cigar in the other screaming YAHAAAY!
"aquachimp" wrote in message
On May 22, 6:25 pm, Gordon H
wrote:
In message
,
aquachimp writes

I scattered the contents of one of these in a couple of small areas
and find there's now an interesting range of plants , but I have lost
the tub. So, if anyone has a lidl tub of wildflowers, could you please
post the list of it's contents (other than: seeds, 100%);
Thanks.

I still have some seeds left, can anyone identify any of these?

--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply

Mostly campanulas I think, but there are a few centurium too, well, 5
of them to be more precise. It's these ones I can't place ~~~~