Old 23-05-2009, 05:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Tomoto plants

On May 23, 11:46*am, "individual.net" wrote:
Judith in France wrote:
On May 22, 7:08 pm, moghouse wrote:
On May 22, 5:08 pm, Sacha wrote:

Yes, start to feed now, do you have Tomorite? Just follow the
instructions. Good luck.
Nothing tastes better than those own, home-grown tomatoes.

...with some tastey Tomorite sauce, of course.

LOL *For tonight's supper I used up stuff in the fridge, I made balls
out of sausage meat, friend them in olive oil, set them aside. *Then I
went into my garden and picked Oregano, Sage, Thyme, Bay, a hint of
mint, chives, anise, an onion from last year, garlic. *I made a sauce
with red wine, my fresh herbs, dried tomato, reduced the lot down and
added the balls for 1 hour. *BUTTTTTTTTTT, I forgot, I didn't have any
pasta, I didn't have anything in the garden to make do, so it was off
to the scullery shelves for????? *Stop laughing, I used cous cous. *It
was delicious But............ I didn't have any Parmesan either. *Note
to self, grow cheese, grow pasta :-)

Never mind *It sounds delicious.

Thanks, it was!!!

Judith