Old 14-04-2003, 09:56 PM
ned

Default What To Do With Dirty Weeds

Mike wrote:

The tip on the Isle of Wight is nothing less than superb. A couple
of years ago the marshalling area was rebuilt. Reverse your car to
any one of about 8 or 9 skips with notices on them. 'Metal',
'Paper', 'General Waste', 'Wood' etc etc. Carry on pass these
skips, which incidentally are below you so you drop the stuff in as
opposed to lifting it up over, and you come to an area for green
waste where they have a massive shredder!! They use a JCB with a
bucket to load the stuff and it chucks the shredded stuff up into
an open barn to a heap 20 - 25ft high!! Steams well!! And opposite
this are other skips for hard core. Been using this latter facility
a lot as no one wanted the hard core around my area. I was even
offered some this afternoon by a neighbour ;-{.

Anyone visiting the Island this year, come and visit our re cycling
area!!!!!

ROFL
Don't tell T'boo.
She wouldn't be able to resist another away-day.

--
ned

....... isn't it a shame that common sense
is not all that common.