Old 24-05-2009, 08:59 AM
Lintama Lintama is offline
Registered User

Default Multigrow and similar domestic plant food

I have heard that Multigrow and all the usual plant food potions that the garden centres sell are not so strong as they used to be. This is due to the EEC regulations and the silly health and safety aspect. Does anybody know of this? I was thinking I am wasting my money on buying them. I was told to approach my local farmer for some of what he uses. I don't really want to do that. Should I just use a double quantity of Multigrow?