Old 24-05-2009, 01:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
moghouse moghouse is offline

Default How much to pay for someone to mow my lawn?

On May 24, 6:51*am, Dave wrote:
supercarl wrote:
Hello,

What is the going rate for someone to mow a lawn?

(Front and back, fairly small as it is a new-ish property, on a
slope).

Cheers

In my village in Essex, there is a lady advertising to do gardening at
somewhere between 6 and 7 £/hour (I can't receall the exact amount).
There is some note about grass cutting using her electric mower. I don't
quite know if she means she will only use her mower, or she has an
electric one. I must admit, it's tempting to get her to do my lawn for
that amount, if she would use my petrol mower.

Can I book her now, please? I'm in Essex so she can't be far away! She
can use any mower she likes. I have an endless amount of weeding for
her.