Old 24-05-2009, 03:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Poppies outside barn

On May 24, 12:18*pm, Martin wrote:
On Sun, 24 May 2009 03:58:10 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France

wrote:
This is Lottie very hot and bothered outside the rear garden; please
note, poppies; I have several sorts, again, which sort are these
particular ones as my neighbour keeps on asking questions I can't
answer? *Note the shrubbery was all grown from kernels and cuttings,
taken by me; *including the now full size Silver Birch,(plural) not
bad for someone who knows little about gardening, if I do say so
myself.

http://i43.tinypic.com/dotdkx.jpg

http://www.ehow.com/video_4757493_di...py-plants.html
--

Martin

Thanks that's a good site; I had forgotten it was just an oriental
one, the one of Opium????

Judith