Old 24-05-2009, 04:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gordon H[_3_] Gordon H[_3_] is offline

Default Lidl tub of wildflower seeds

In message , Anne Welsh Jackson
writes
Judith in France wrote:
Gordon H wrote:
Anne Welsh Jackson writes
Martin wrote:
Judith in France wrote:
Martin wrote:
Judith in France wrote:
I'm going into Issoire at the weekend I will call into Lidl to see if
they have any Jx on sale.

With a P mute?

Eh? *Martin I can't keep up with you when I am ready to go to bed,
shattered, this dog and I are fit! night.

'Issoire P mute. There is no P in Issoire a bit like F in cod.

I always think of Clochemerle, when Judith mentions Issoire...

I believe she knows the Mayor too. * * ;-)

Careful Gordon, we don't do sniping in here; even with a smiley.

Well, you could've fooled me!

:-)
The Mayor was an important part of the Clochmerle story IIRC, didn't the
mayor open the ****oir?
Anyway, I know our mayor too, so snipe at me....
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply