Old 24-05-2009, 08:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Chelsea Flower Show photos

On Fri, 22 May 2009 04:22:31 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France
wrote:

On May 22, 12:02*pm, Paul Corfield wrote:
I have posted a selection of my photos from the Chelsea Flower Show 2009
on my Flickr site.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2475974...7618614051158/

I hope you enjoy them.
--
Paul C

Wow, thank you. I loved the Clematis Kingfish. Am I showing my
ignorance in asking if two have been planted, blue and white or is it
bi coloured?

Judith - I believe it is just the blue flower. Details from the grower
here. It was on their stand.

http://www.raymondevisonclematis.com...p?productId=24

Nice to see plenty of people enjoyed the photos - thank you for looking.

--
Paul C