Old 25-05-2009, 12:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Chelsea Flower Show photos

On Sun, 24 May 2009 22:59:34 +0100, Sacha wrote:

Judith - I believe it is just the blue flower. Details from the grower
here. It was on their stand.

http://www.raymondevisonclematis.com...p?productId=24

Huge organisation in Guernsey and very good, too. Do you happen to
know the name of the white one? I think I'm starting to channel
Gertrude Jekyll! ;-))

Apologies but I did not note the name of the white one. I just thought
they looked a lovely combination.

Nice to see plenty of people enjoyed the photos - thank you for looking.

They were terrific photos and especialy valuable to those who couldn't
get to Chelsea themselves AND who felt the Beeb coverage of the marquee
left a lot to be desired!

I have a rather smaller set of other plant photos from previous shows
and some visits. I have other NGS visit photos but many of the garden
owners do not like photos to be web published so they're off limits
unfortunately.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2475974...7614565240840/

Not as varied as the Chelsea lot but people may like to see them. I
have adjusted my Flickr settings so people should be able to see a
larger image if they wish to - see the "all sizes" button above the
photo.

--
Paul C