Old 25-05-2009, 07:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
wafflycat wafflycat is offline

Default Tomoto plants

On 2009-05-22 13:27:19 +0100, "Ophelia" said:

Nothing tstes better than those own, home-grown tomatoes. I can't wait!
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
Exotic plants, shrubs & perennials
South Devon

My Grandbdaughter likes to follow me down to the greenhouse and pick the
tomatoes of the vine and eat them there and then (no chemicals used).
I grow Sungold bite size...very sweet they are. She keeps asking me "are
the tomatoes ready yet Grandad?".
--
Bill.
South/West Durham

Sungold are wonderfully sweet - my favourite tomato. I grew some last year
outside. This year's sungold are already about six feet tall in the
'greenhouse' and covered with lots of flowers. Yippee!!