Old 25-05-2009, 10:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Chelsea Flower Show photos

On Mon, 25 May 2009 08:47:38 +0100, "Kate Morgan"
wrote:

I have posted a selection of my photos from the Chelsea Flower Show 2009
on my Flickr site.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2475974...7618614051158/

I hope you enjoy them.

Lovely pics, and no faces of presenters to spoil the view. I watched
most of the TV coverage and was really annoyed by the intrusion of the
presenters obscuring the view of the plants.

Pam in Bristol

Great pictures, I agree with Pam.
I am not a great fan of Auriculars but there was one there that I liked, it
shot across the screen so fast and was not named. Does anyone have a link to
the Auricular growers that were there. I would search myself but I cannot
find my glasses, put them down somewhere but where where where

A check of the show programme says W&S Lockyer were the exhibitors.

http://www.homesandgardens.com/event...le_282952.html

--
Paul C