Old 14-04-2003, 11:08 PM
Tim Fischer

Default Trading John Deere for Dixon...how's this?

wrote in message
The local dealer just came out to check out my John Deere LT166 (with
powerflo/bagger), and offered me $2000 trade-in towards a Dixon 4515
zero-turn with mulch kit ($4200), for a balance of $2200, and
12-months 0% financing.

Does that sound decent, or should I advertise mine in the paper to try
and get more?

Have you checked out Deere's own SST zero-turn mowers? Perhaps a Deere
dealer would cut you an even better deal. I really love my SST16... We
have a ton of trees, flowerbeds, irregular obstacles, etc and I can mow our
entire 8/10-acre lot in about an hour without rushing.

-Tim