Old 25-05-2009, 06:14 PM
ashyboi5000 ashyboi5000 is offline
Registered User

Default Carniverious and tropical use compost

Hi,

Ive recently purchased some seeds for two different types of pitcher plants, cofee tree and a passion flower. I can provide more details if needed.

Anybody got any recomendations for compost, one that i can buy from a store :P
Also what about plant feed?

And final question, can i skip the small seed tray stage and just plant them in a 8-10cm high 6-8cm diameter pots? (I hope you thats the size/porportion, just going off my own mental image of the pots) Just so I don't have to keep rebuying need pots and they're ready for when they get to a decent size.

Thanks for any help.