Old 25-05-2009, 07:12 PM posted to rec.gardens
Val Val is offline

Default House plants

Certain chemicals in your tap water can also cause the tips to go brown on
some house plants. I either send my gallon jugs for refills with friends
when they go to the mountains or pay .30 a gallon to refill with 'spring
water' at the store. This cured the 'brown tipped leaves' for me. I only use
untreated water for watering my houseplants and also in the mister bottle.

Val
"Karen1967" wrote in message

Please help! I have recently bought a number of plants and small bushes
for inside the house. The tips of the leaves have started to go brown
on the ends. Is this because I am over watering them or under watering
them? Thanks for your help. Karen1967

--
Karen1967