Old 25-05-2009, 09:20 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Lilah Morgan[_2_] Lilah Morgan[_2_] is offline

Default Nothing like enjoying the fruits of your labor...

Had 2 strawberries so far with quite a few more turning red which tasted so
much sweeter than storebought, and some lettuce. Not too much else yet, it's
still early in the season here since got such a late start, but I've seen
baby cherries on our tree, and the tomato plants are starting to bloom, got
a couple baby cayenne peppers, and one of the broccoli plants has a nice
head growing. The herbs are happy(especially the mint and sage), and the
potatoes, onions, and garlic are prolific as well. And I'm making myself too
hungry...

--
What would YOU do for a Klondike Bar?