Old 25-05-2009, 09:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Nasty trees overlooking my garden?

On Mon, 25 May 2009 20:19:44 +0100, Sally Thompson
wrote:

On Mon, 25 May 2009 19:32:20 +0100, alan.holmes wrote
(in article ):

A neighbour has some trees which are right up against the boundary and they
are growing across my garden, how can I make him prune them so I do not have
to suffer their presence?

As I understand it (but IANAL) you are legally entitled to cut back anything
growing over your garden to the boundary; you are however obliged to offer
back the cuttings. However, I suggest a friendly approach first if that is
possible to ask him if he would prefer to do the job himself. He may not
realise that they are causing you any problem.

I agree, but can you tell us what trees they are?

Pam in Bristol