Old 25-05-2009, 09:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default Nasty trees overlooking my garden?

A neighbour has some trees which are right up against the boundary and
they
are growing across my garden, how can I make him prune them so I do not
have
to suffer their presence?

Our neighbour complained about some of our trees and we told them that they
could cut back anything on their side that was bothering them, their answer
was that they didn't see why they should do it or indeed pay someone to do
it when they were our trees.They wanted us to cut back hedges as well, the
matter has not been resolved as yet.

kate