Old 26-05-2009, 06:28 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default House plants

On Mon, 25 May 2009 11:10:20 +0100, Karen1967
wrote:

Please help! I have recently bought a number of plants and small bushes
for inside the house. The tips of the leaves have started to go brown
on the ends. Is this because I am over watering them or under watering
them? Thanks for your help. Karen1967

Be careful about the amount/frequency of water. Some plants resent
being moved into a new environment, so there may be an adjustment
period until you see new growth. Find the proper amount of light,
water/humidity, temperature, soil for each plant. Check for
insects/mites. I'm just wondering Karen, why you have not posted the
names of the plants in question so we can help you better? Posting a
picture link may help too.