Old 27-05-2009, 12:42 AM posted to rec.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Rose Bushes ?

"brooklyn1" wrote in message
"brooklyn1" wrote in message
"Phisherman" wrote:

To look their best roses require regular maintenance. I love roses,
but only have three and that is enough work for me.

I feel the same, roses are a lot of work,

If you think that, then you don't know about the whole range of roses
that are available. Many roses need no care at all.

It is the roses that need no care that this thread is about.

That's right... wild roses are the only roses that need no care, instead
they need beware. Um, we were doing just fine, you're the one who
introduced the fancy schmacy roses into this thread, so go sit on a thorn
while you repent..

Sheldon, you're an idiot and it's been established by now that you have the
brains of a jellyfish.

If you knew anything at all on the subject, you wouldn't write such stupid
things.