Old 27-05-2009, 02:45 AM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Non Blumming Iris

"Josie Galloway" wrote in message

I have lots of these that do not flower-what am I doing wrong?

Iris need to be split every 3-5 years and any that have bloomed already
should either be thrown away as they won't bloom again, or put them in a
spot in the garden where they can continue to produce side rhizomes which
you then split off and replant.

Oh bullshit, you haven't a clue... irises grow best crowded. Farm1 is a
LIAR. a dirty smelly stinking liar... instead of flapping your lying tongue
show us your irises.. you can't you friggin' LIAR! You've never grown so
much as a dandilion ,you don't own so much as teaspoon of earth to grow
anything... LIAR! I don't think any of the regular posters here have ever
grown anything, except with their keyboards. If not for Google Farm1
wouldn't know what an iris looks like.. here, I'll loan you some of mine...
LIAR!

These are today's irises, they grow just fine crowded:
http://i39.tinypic.com/2ijpxxs.jpg