Old 26-05-2009, 10:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default Hammerrite Paint

On 2009-05-26 20:48:45 +0100, Anne Welsh Jackson said:

Sacha wrote:

My garden gate is painted with Hammerite - that makes it on-topic, AFAIAC.

And tobacco is a plant, known as the noxious weed, which makes that
on topic as to its effects upon the human body. It's just as if we were
discussing Oleander or rue. AFAIC.

Yes, and gardeners smoke, drink beer - or wine - yadda, yadda, yadda,

That's right, Anne. Occasionally, we stray off-topic - but mostly we
stay on it because, as you may not yet know, beer comes from hops and
wine comes from grapes. Both subjects have been discussed here but as
you're rarely here, you've probably missed that. We're friends,
chatting and as happens at times, chat strays to other topics.
*Usually*, that remains friendly and those who don't wish to join in,
don't. What they don't do is bitch.

Still has precious little to do with the cover for compost heaps, though!
(Unless you're still in the business of covering Judith's arse, of course...)

I hadn't realised until now what a really trivial little woman you are.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com