Old 27-05-2009, 07:14 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Lilah Morgan[_2_] Lilah Morgan[_2_] is offline

Default Dr. Schwarcz replies

"Steve" wrote in message
.us.easynews.com...
On Tue, 26 May 2009 21:56:40 -0500, wrote:

Good night and
good gardening to you all.

And to you, Kate.
Extremists of almost any ilk can be counterproductive.
I hope I'm not one of those, and I will remember your post as I
proselytize.

That said, I _will_ speak out against extremists of the agro-chemical
cabal without remorse and with little restraint. Disinformation is not
in any of our best interest.

The last sentence reminded me of a phrase, think Mark Twain is the source,
and it was something along the lines of "The man who reads nothing at all is
better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers".