Old 27-05-2009, 11:42 AM posted to aus.gardens
Barbara[_2_] Barbara[_2_] is offline

Default Photos

Linda wrote:
Greetings everyone,

Is there a place where I can post photos?
The reason I ask is, I've just started a rather small veggie patch.
Anyway much to my surprise the peas and beetroot are growing well!!
I am so proud of my little corner of the world....

I'm not very computer savvy, I just wondered if there was somewhere
to post (kind of a brag book I suppose)
I would love to see how everyone else's gardens are doing.
Gardens are such a visual beauty.and I never get tired of looking at
them :-)

Linda (veggies rule!)

Alt.binaries.pictures.gardens