Old 28-05-2009, 03:07 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Redland

We were there for almost four hours on Friday. More than enough time. I
don't particularly like the new layout, but maybe it's just the lack of
familiarity.

We found that the vendors didn't have nearly as much variety as in past
years. I suppose there was some fear of bringing too much and failing.
However, there's the rub. Bring the same old, and I don't purchase. We
bought two plants. Just two.

We didn't take the requisite pictures. Sorry, gang.

Diana

"StrikitRich" wrote in message
In article ,
"Diana Kulaga" wrote:

I remember Tenman talking about going to Redland. Is anyone else going?
We'll be there on Friday.

Will take pics, in between orgies.

Diana

I was there for a few hours on Saturday. Could have used another hour
for sure.