Old 28-05-2009, 09:37 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
sherwin dubren sherwin dubren is offline

Default Dr. Schwarcz replies

Billy wrote:
In article ,
"Lilah Morgan" wrote:

Ok thanks. I have enough TV shows to watch as is, that's why I like being
able to see stuff online.

"steven_nospam at Yahoo! Canada" wrote in message

For those unfamiliar or who did not follow from the beginning, Dr Joe
Schwarz is a noted professor that tries to make science more fun and
understandable for the average person.

The question is, does he have a conflict of intere$t that skews his
presentations?

The question is that you have so far not proven there are any
connections to show his office gets funding from chemical
companies.