Old 28-05-2009, 10:07 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Lilah Morgan[_2_] Lilah Morgan[_2_] is offline

Default Dr. Schwarcz replies

"sherwin dubren" wrote in message
Your remarks about a peer review are comical.

You seem to dismiss all the comments about Dr. Schwarcz and my reply
from him as 'made up' stuff. Why should anyone on this forum believe
all the drivel that you and your crew post? None of you have probably
read Dr. Schwarcz's books, especially the one 'An Apple a Day' where
he gives his views on pesticides. You simply want to dismiss him out
of hand and pretend he doesn't exist, or I was not in email contact
with him, or the 'not' poster is not a scientist, or on and on. You
have presented no arguements that refute what Dr Schwarcz says in his
book, but I hope the other folks on this forum get a hold of it and
see what he has to say. Then there is Lilah who's only connection
with the outer world is via the web. She should try picking up a
book, once in a while.

Sherwin

You forgot to mention the TV. I have the internet *and* TV. And you have the
nerve to complain about other people's lack of facts...go figure.