Old 24-02-2003, 03:03 PM
madgardener

Default Hellebores

be sure to nestle it outside before you plant it. They're
tough..............I'd shove it in the snow on the east side of the
house.........
madgardener
"Julia Green" wrote in message
"Karen Fletcher" wrote in message

A good place to go drool over Hellebores is Sunshine Farm and Gardens:
http://www.sunfarm.com/ Great photo galleries! It's a wholesale nursery
but they do some mailorder retail.

Betsy and Karen: I went to Benke's in Beltsville, MD today, and (among
other things) got my first Hellebore. It's from Sunshine Gardens and it's
called 'Glick's strain' (whatever that is). It's a greeny-violet with

some
speckling. I guess I'll plant it out as soon as the last of the 26" of

snow
is gone Should happen in about a week or so I guess.