Old 15-04-2003, 02:08 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Concrete Ponds?

Why do you need the concrete over the liner?

I have 3 ponds currently, but only one of them has concrete, let me tell
you, it's a pain in the ass to keep that pond clean of string algae! But on
the other hand it has the least amount of green water, partially because of
the string algae and the huge veggie filter.

My 2 cents (actually only worth 1 cent today 50% discount)

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Brian Albrecht" wrote in message
We've had a pond for a few years - flexible liner and lots of small river
rocks. I find it to be a pain cleaning all the rocks (remove, clean, etc).

We are thinking that it might be easier to put concrete over the liner

with
river rocks embedded in it. This would make cleaning every year much

easier
than dealing with several hundred pounds of loose rocks.

Any issues with doing this?

Thanks