Old 28-05-2009, 07:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
wafflycat wafflycat is offline

Default Second lot of dig in seeds

"Angela" wrote in message

"wafflycat" wrote in message

| "Pam Moore" wrote in message
| On Thu, 28 May 2009 12:10:05 +0100, mogga
| wrote:
|
| Was it just me who got a second set? I only applied once!
|
| Do you mean the Gardeners' World seeds?
|
| Yes I got 2 and was sure I only applied once.
|
| Pam in Bristol
|
| I've had a second batch arrive this morning. But I know why in my case.

I applied and haven't had any

If you PM me with your postal addy, I'll happily let you have a set of mine.
To contact me remove all the * and £ from my email in the header ( a bit
longwinded but it is effective at stopping junk getting through) and it
should get to me.

Cheers, helen s