Old 28-05-2009, 07:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Angela[_3_] Angela[_3_] is offline

Default Second lot of dig in seeds

"wafflycat" wrote in message

| "Angela" wrote in message
|
| "wafflycat" wrote in message
| |
| | "Pam Moore" wrote in message
| | On Thu, 28 May 2009 12:10:05 +0100, mogga
| | wrote:
| |
| | Was it just me who got a second set? I only applied once!
| |
| | Do you mean the Gardeners' World seeds?
| |
| | Yes I got 2 and was sure I only applied once.
| |
| | Pam in Bristol
| |
| | I've had a second batch arrive this morning. But I know why in my
case.
| |

| I applied and haven't had any
|

| If you PM me with your postal addy, I'll happily let you have a set of
mine.
| To contact me remove all the * and £ from my email in the header ( a bit
| longwinded but it is effective at stopping junk getting through) and it
| should get to me.
|
| Cheers, helen s

I did get an email to tell me I would be getting them at the end of the
month, if they don't arrive I might take you up on your lovely offer!! It's
very kind of you to offer, I appreciate it.

Thanks

Angela