Old 29-05-2009, 02:33 PM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Weather info

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
On 5/28/09 4:39 PM, in article
, "Bill who putters"
wrote:

In article ,
Cheryl Isaak wrote:

On 5/28/09 8:07 AM, in article
, "Bill who
putters"
wrote:

Look at http://www.stormpulse.com/

Enjoy

Bill
Thank you

I hope we do not need this info. I purchased EOTS Eye of the storm
wonderful software but the developer had to stop supporting it. He
told me about this URL.

Bill

I like being able to follow the weather, especially hurricanes.

Why would anyone want to pay for a weather service that the US Weather
Service and other government agencies supply for free?!?!? Most every city,
town, and village web site has a link to local weather, as does every
ski/golf resort, as does every ISP home page. Bill the weatherman is
obviously harvesting email addies and stealing money from fools.

Can't get better up to the minute hurricane info:
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/