Old 29-05-2009, 08:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson[_3_] Sally Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default Pyramid orchids

On Fri, 29 May 2009 16:18:23 +0100, Kate Morgan wrote
(in article ):

snip.

Lucky you - how lovely! Any photos by any chance?
--

It would be good if we had more garden photographs don't peeps think ?
-)

kate

I certainly do. It's lovely to see what inspires other people.

We are expecting a small pink hurricane in the shape of our two year old
grandaughter so I am not going to be about for a while, our old pony is
already hiding, she knows you know :-))) hope to see some pictures when I
get back,

Having risked life and limb to climb up the slope where the orchids are, I've
taken some pictures, but now can't find the cable that connects the camera to
the computer (major upheavals here recently and I haven't re-loaded the
office yet but am living in minimalist bliss g). I'll have another look
tomorrow, or take some with my phone.

Meanwhile, my web pages desperately need updating but some of the story of
our garden is he www.stonybrook-ludlow.co.uk/garden.html.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Posted through uk.rec.gardening