Old 29-05-2009, 11:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.people.consumers,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default fire pits on your patio and newspaper paper compressors

On Fri, 29 May 2009 14:53:18 -0700, The Real Bev
wrote:

Vic Smith wrote:

On Fri, 29 May 2009 13:18:03 -0400, George
wrote:

Its the price vs value thing. Thats why it is always good to ask
yourself why something costs less.

When I bought booze, all vodkas were what, 90 proof?
I stuck to a few well-known brands, so beyond that I never
paid attention.
But it something was called Vodcat instead of vodka, I suspect
I would have read the label.
Same if I bought a six-pack of Bere.

My son bought some Leiv's in Bangkok. Perfectly fine, and the spelling on the
label(s) was the only difference I could see.

As long as they had hollow legs.

--Vic