Old 30-05-2009, 05:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
wafflycat wafflycat is offline

Default Morning!

wrote in message
On May 29, 8:54 am, "wafflycat"
wrote:
Up and at those gardens! It's a lovely sunny morning - already *warm*
Plants
fed & watered already. Now I can have a cuppa and breakfast. Always the
same - animals & plants seen to before self of a morning.

You sound a bit self righteous to me.
Do it by all means but don't brag about something that is entirely
normal.
You apperar to have been overcome by a beautiful morning. Natural I
suppose, but a bit nauseating in my opinion.

Tony Bull
www.caterpillarfountain.co.uk

You need to take that lemon out of your mouth, it's making you very sour
indeed. Still you haven't put me off the joy of another morning watching the
sunrise and listening to the birdsong.