Old 30-05-2009, 08:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
wafflycat wafflycat is offline

Default Morning!

"June Hughes" wrote in message

Good morning. I've been up for around an hour but am not averse to going
back to bed. It's a lovely sunny day here in North London. However,
there's a very noisy little bird in our garden this morning - singing in
triplets a third apart and I don't know what it is. Does anyone have any
idea, please? Notes are C-C-A and it repeats them about 5 times before
beginning again. Off for a cup of tea

Sorry, I'm useless at identifying birdsong. Unless I can actually see the
bird in action, at which point I can point to it and say "It's that one!"